We are currently undergoing a fence project that will replace the Cemetery’s chain link fence bordering Rouse Road. Our fundraising goal of $50,000 will go towards replacing the existing chain link fence with brick columns and a commercial grade ornamental fence. The front entrance will be relocated to align with the marble sign and flagpole. The new front entrance will be set back to allow for cars to pull off from the road.
1. Engineering plans obtained (completed)
2. Site survey obtained (completed) – $2433.50
3. Licensed contractor obtained to submit fence permit application (completed) – In Kind Donation
4. Application for fence permit submitted (completed)
5. Fence permit obtained (completed) – $618.50
- Fundraise/solicit donations
- Remove existing fence
- Tree and landscape removal from fence line
- Secure contractor for column installation
- Purchase materials and installation of footers
- Call for inspections
- Purchase bricks
- Build columns
- Purchase ornamental fencing and hardware
- Install fencing
- Purchase and install gates
Goal is $50,000
Donations to date is $5176.58
Please consider donating to our Fence Project to beautify our historic, pioneer cemetery. Your donation is tax-deductible. You can donate quickly and easily by using the donate button to be directed to our PayPal account.
For questions about the project or donating, call Treasurer Denise Aldridge at 407-466-4431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.