We are currently undertaking a capital fund-raising project to raise funds so that we can complete the new fence that will border Rouse Road. The brick columns have been installed. Our remaining fundraising goal of $25,000 will go towards installing a new commercial grade ornamental fence that will be installed between the brick columns. The front entrance has been relocated to align with the marble sign and flagpole. The new front entrance has been set back to allow for cars to pull off from the road.
- Engineering plans obtained (completed)
- Site survey obtained (completed)
- Fence permit obtained (completed)
- Remove existing fence (completed)
- Tree and landscape removal from fence line (completed)
- Brick pillars construction (completed)
- Ornamental fencing installation (completed)
- Purchase and install gates
Remaining goal is $25,000
Donations to date $7,626.58
Please consider donating to our Fence Project to beautify our historic, pioneer cemetery. Your deduction is tax-deductible. You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account in order to use the DONATE button on this page. You can use your Credit Card or Debit Card. You are also welcome to mail a check to:
P. O. Box 677725
Orlando, FL 32867-7725
Your donation is tax-deductible. You can donate quickly and easily by using the donate button to be directed to our PayPal account.
For questions about the project or donating, call Treasurer Denise Aldridge at 407-466-4431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.