Drawdy-Rouse Plot Restrictions Agreement
Purpose: Establish and enhance the beautification of the cemetery. Reduce maintenance costs and to help provide safety for maintenance and visitors.
Headstones Material and Benches
- Single plot headstone dimensions shall not exceed 4 ft high and 4 ft wide centered on plot.
- Dual plot headstones shall not exceed 4 ft high and 8 ft wide centered between dual plots.
- All burials shall be placed in a vault including small vaults for cremations.
- Burials are for human remains only.
- Wood markers are prohibited. Granite, marble and bronze preferred.
- Benches require trustee approval for location.
- Benches must be made of granite, marble or concrete.
Decorations Flowers and Flags
- No glass or ceramic containers
- No wood, rock or mulch beds
- Raised concrete barriers no longer allowed
- Plants and flowers should be removed once they have died
- Deteriorated artificial flowers need to be disposed of
- Deteriorated flags need to be properly disposed of
Landscaping and Trees
- Scrubs and bushes may be planted next to the headstone as long as family maintains them and that they do not encroach adjacent plot or block mowing lanes. Trustees reserve the right to remove any scrubs/bushes not maintained.
- Live oaks and cedar trees are preferred and subject to trustee approval.
- Filming of any kind i.e. movie production, student training is strictly prohibited.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Cemetery Plot Restrictions
Section _____________ Plot _________
Name________________________________ Date ________________________